Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Brianna!


This is from this last Saturday Amber and Sean visited and it was a little bright so Brianna got to try out her sunglasses.
Ok so is this a good advertisement for Aveeno Baby or what?
After bath time talking to Daddy as he was taking pictures.
I love this picture she loves her bath time.

Brianna is six months old today, wow!  She is sitting up by herself, rolling both ways, and definitely showing her little personality.  She has had a coughing cold for 2 weeks now so I have not been able to update our blog, but I had to make the effort tonight.  I can't believe she is six months, but Greg and I are so glad that she is.  Happy half birthday baby girl, we love you!    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The picture of her in the bath is SO cute!