Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day at the Long Beach Aquarium



So we decided to take Brianna to the Long Beach Aquarium during the 4 days that Greg had off for the 4th of July. It was such a great day! She really loved every minute of it, especially the kids-there were a lot of camp kids-aww takes me back to the YMCA! Anyway, Brianna really loved it, we have year passes so she will get to see her favorite things; the birds, again and again.
Flapping her arms in excitement when we first got there.
Listening to me say-fish.
She really stared at the fish, especially the fish in the tropical area. I think she was trying to understand what they were, it is so amazing to see her reaction to everything. Greg and I both love showing her new things, which is pretty much all the time since she is only 9 months old :)
She loved the Lorikeets. I kept worrying they were going to try and get her Cheerios that were on the stroller tray.
I love this picture!

No comments: