Thursday, May 21, 2009

More fun pics

Brianna loves computer time with her daddy.  She really likes Abby Cadaby from Sesame Street.
This is a new thing this week, holding on to the handle of the car seat or as Greg calls it the roll cage, while we drive.  She usually falls asleep with her hands like that, what is she saying about my driving??
I wanted to try out pigtails on this day.
This is after her first nap of the day, she thought I was so funny with the camera.  As always resting her foot on her knee.
I put this one on there so everyone will know what I am talking about with her peke mo.  This is what she used to sleep in after the swaddle was done.  It has been awesome for our itchy baby.  The last two nights she has been wearing pajamas with out the peke mo and so far so good, I just file her nails down to the little nubs.  

2 comments:

The Cavanaugh's said...

I LOVE the pig-tails!! I think she needs to wear those more often.

Happy Mommy said...

I love the pig tails, they are adorable! She is sooo cute.