Thursday, May 21, 2009

So lucky to be Brianna's mommy!

This is from my first Mother's Day.  I am so lucky to be Brianna's mom.  This day was so special for me, considering I was beginning to accept that being a mom was not in my future when, hooray, a positive pregnancy test on January 11, 2008 brought me the hope that I had almost lost completely.  I had a relatively easy pregnancy and a wonderful birth-painful, but complication free which is what I hoped for.  Since that amazing day January 11, to now, I love her more and more.  I am keeping a journal about Brianna and it is amazing all the changes in our little family that have occurred in these past 8 and a half months.  I reflect on my life from time to time and still can't believe how blessed I am to have my sweet baby girl. 

2 comments:

The Nicholas Party said...

This was the best post yet, I am so happy for you Dan!

Unknown said...

So sweet!