Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Gym


So with the upcoming layoff looming ahead of me I started to think about how much fun Brianna has at daycare with her little friends. Not wanting to keep my social butterfly from making new friends since she won't have daycare anymore, we looked into Mygym. We tried a free class and it seems perfect. She is definitely more social and wild than the toddlers that were there during the freeplay time, but I think she still had a really fun time. So basically I think we found a good activity for us twice a week.Brianna doing a toddler sit up, she has some serious abs!
Watch out for my little gymnast! Feet in the air and everything, she thought that was so funny.
Of course Brianna's Favorite part the multiple swings that they hung from the ceiling!

On another note, why do I have my hands on my hips in two of these pictures? I think I need to work on a different stance, I look like I am judging something, anyway weird observation....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fun! Ive wanted to check one of those places out. I love the swings.