Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday notes before bed



So Brianna rolled over for the first time on Sunday and hasn't stopped.  She loves to be placed on her tummy now because she has figured out how to flip over.  She has not rolled from back to front yet, but I am sure that will happen soon enough.  She also got her first cold over the weekend, I am calling it a daycare cold because I am sure it is one of many that she will have from there, oh well kids get sick right?  Not much you can do to prevent that.  We had our first whole day without Greg since he is back to working far far away.  I am glad he has a job, but it is very hard to have him gone for 14 hours a day.  I got very spoiled with him home for the last 10 weeks.  It will just make all our time together very special.  Anyway, this is what I did with Brianna today videotaped her a lot, so fun.  Tomorrow it is back to work.  She has her shots on Thursday which I am going to try and postpone due to her little body trying to fight off the cold.  
On another note, this is such a historic day that I could not possibly publish this without acknowledging how thankful I am to be an American where democracy has peacefully taken place today.  I feel so positive and optimistic about the next four years.  I hope it brings a better economy, a cleaner environment, affordable healthcare, and an educational system that works together for Brianna's sake.  I work with so many families that are in need right now, I have not had so many people unemployed in the last five years as I do right now, it effects the whole family unit when parents are out of work.  I know that presidents do not have magic wands, but I do believe that Obama is the right choice to help our nation pull out of the state we are in. Horray change is good!!!!

No comments: