Friday, January 9, 2009

We made it!



Well the first week of daycare is over.  I cried the whole way to work on Monday, it was pretty rough, but I made it the whole day and rushed to get her at 4pm.  Of course when  I got there she was happy and having fun.  Her naps in the afternoon there were 2 hours which is awesome, now if I could only make that happen at home.  I know it will happen in time, hopefully.....  Let's see what else for the week?  She also had rice cereal for the first time!  So fun to give her food which she took to immediately she is like a little bird opening her mouth and getting excited for the spoon.  Her little personality continues to shine through and she gets upset if I take too long getting her next spoonful.  So demanding :)  She has been laughing more and more and looks so surprised when she makes a new sound, as though she is not to sure of where it came from.  

   

No comments: